Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Wedding

There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.

by-Homer




Hmm...romance sentence huh! Finally, I got married with my “Prince Charming "...wahahahaha. Well, we do not have any wedding ceremony. Just a simple one…we submitted our marriage registration form to the Registry of Marriages and had dinner together with my parents and my parents in law.

Below are some of my wedding photos. Hope you enjoy it!










































































































































































































































Wanna know which bridal house that I took those pictures? You can find it at: http://www.aspialwedding.com/



Oh ya…what about honey moon? Yeah…I already got my Australia PR and will go to Melbourne on 31st May 08. That’s not just my “honey moon” but it’s a beginning for the rest of my life. Looking forward... =)


































No comments: