Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to myself

05 June is my birthday...just arrived in Melbourne few days ago. Its very cold over here...day time around 19 degree and at night...OMG! it's 14 degree...damn cold! Okay...back to my birthday---In the morning I received a lovely birthday gift from my hubby. OMG! It's a Burberry handbag. Hmmm...I am very happy to have this birthday gift. Hehehe...thanks hubby, love ya!**Muakss**



In the afternoon, hubby brought me to Korea's restaurant. Hmmm, the food and the environment is good.







After lunch, we went to Eureka Skydeck 88. Let me brief you on this Melbourne's new tourist attraction. Eureka Tower is the world's tallest residential building and was opened in October 2006. Eureka Tower is also home to: Skydeck 88-Eureka Tower's viewing level situated on the 88th floor. The platform offers a 360 degree unrestricted view of Melbourne and surrouds. The Edge-A glass cube which projects outwards 3 metres from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower building . For more information, please visit http://www.eurekaskydeck.com.au/
Hope you all enjoys the photos... ^-^


























My dinner was take away food which is sushi! The sushi here is very "big" and its taste very "good". So, that was my birthday celebration... -End-

No comments: