Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Lunch At Home

** Merry Christmas ** to everybody! This is the first Christmas that I celebrated in Australia. I decided to prepare my own Christmas lunch at home with Chu Ho. We planned to roast turkey, salad, baked potato and some chips. = ) I also prepared some desserts which are red bean soup and ice-cream.









White Choc ice-cream

Red Bean soup

Hohohoho...I also received my Christmas present from Chu Ho.



After that we went to Crown to see the Christmas show.


The Christmas tree will keep chaging colour by following the rhythm of the song.














This is very creative, taken from the doorway of the shopping mall. It is about how Santa Claus really work.
Collage For Elves




Letters Department


Production





Storage
Transport


Dispatch


Hohoho...Merry Christmas!

No comments: