Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Food and Wine Show

Good Food!!! Yeah, everyone likes to eat good food. There were exhibitions of Good Food & Wine Show in Melbourne Exhibition Centre. Of course I wouldn’t miss this! The exhibition centre is located Southbank opposite Crown which is just a walking distance from my home.

One of the Shows’ major attractions is the Celebrity Theatre; this feature has attracted the likes of Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Rick Stein, Ainsley Harriott, Donna Hay, Matt Moran and Curtis Stone. This year, Gordon Ramsay will be joining some of Australia’s best known chefs, including Tobie Puttock and Matt Moran. We had booked the ticket to watch the demonstrations by Matt Moran. He had prepared 3 dishes in this 1 hour demonstrations which were prawn, chicken and dessert (I forgot the name of those dishes).

There were a lot of exhibitors exhibited their products here like kitchenware, delicious food products, best fine chocolates, wines, organic food and etc.

On the way to the Exhibition Centre
Matt Moran’s Show + Book Signing






After the show we went to “visit” the individual booth.
Lifestyle Food Channel – they provided some freebies (some recipes) so I walked towards to grab it! :P



Honey Puffs + Honey Pop Corn





Pizza making...

Sweet Cakes + Lovely Cupcakes








Spices


Wine Testing...



Luv-A-Duck


Colorful Cocktail



I was excited as I had collected quite a lot of recipes from the exhibition (in the carry bag). I will try on them once I have the chance! ^_^




No comments: