Friday, December 18, 2009

Eating out + Meet up with Santa @ aquarium

Having heard of good comments from my colleague about a nice Korean restaurant at La Trobe Street, we decided to give it a try last weekend.








Various side dishes… kimchi is what I always look for but the portion was too small. I craved for more!
Can I have another plate, please? =P


Entrée - Takoyaki
 (Deep fried Japanese style octopus dumpling. Served with mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.)


Seafood Clay Pot
(Seafood Combination -  musseld, prawn, baby octopus, squid & pipi with vegetables in hot and peppery soup served with rice.)
The soup was spicy and sour, it was really good!


Squid Bulgogi
(Fresh squid prepared in hot chili sauce, cooked with vegetables and served with rice.)
It looks spicy, right? Actually it was not, they taste a little bit sweet.

Overall, I would say the food was not the best that we’ve ever tasted, it was still nice though and the price was reasonable too! I will definitely revisit this restaurant soon. = )

*******


Alright, it is time to meet up with scuba Santa at the aquarium.





Some nice shots to share with you guys… hope you enjoy the photos. =D










Ha! I simply like this shot! The stingray was “smilling” at me.








-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------------------

Another day out for lunch at Old Town Kopitiam at China Town. They opened few months ago and we still haven’t had the chance to try it. Hence, off we went for the first trial.










Roti Canai with Chicken Curry




Prawn Noodle a.k.a Har Mee


Nasi lemak


Last but not least, Ice Kacang!!!

Well, the food was acceptable except for the prawn noodle. Hubby complained that the noodle was smelly and they used fat yellow noodle instead of the thin one. Hmm… I reckoned we hardly can find the best Penang Har Mee over here. Haha! By saying that, I will be going back to Malaysia on February for CNY! Hooray! I am going for more authentic Malaysian food! Looking forward to it…

No comments: