Sunday, January 17, 2010

T.G.I Friday @ Westfield




Hubby and I went to the Audi dealer at Doncaster to submit our customized car plates. Hence, we went to Doncaster yesterday and we happened to pass by Westfield shopping centre. We decided to have our lunch there before we get back to the city.


Amusing myself with the car plate. LOL


After strolling around to look for food, we decided to dine at T.G.I Friday as it has been awhile we dine at T.G.I Friday.

The ambiance of the shopping mall was very refreshing and spacious! (Compared to the shopping centre in the city which is kinda small and make me feel headache especially on weekends when it’s full of people). I like this shopping centre but the location is a bit far from the city. Too bad…
 











Hubby ordered himself a plate of Fish n’ Chips which was ordinary.



I opted for something light which is Blackened Cajun Chicken Sandwich. It is a sandwich with the Cajun seasoned chicken breast with melted cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on toasted ciabatta bread, served with salad.

It was delectable but the portion was really big. I could only manage to finish half of them and took away the other half for my next day lunch! = )


20 days to go till I meet up with my buddies in Malaysia.



No comments: