Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weeknight dinner @ Café Giraffe

Apologise for the lack of update recently. Anyway, I am back now…

I came across the City Magazine few weeks ago that recommended a cute café called Café Giraffe which is located at 302 Little Lonsdale Street.

The decoration of the café is so adorable; they have a lot of quirkily stuffs as the decoration and it is a very cosy café too!




Our waiting number "Bread"




Must do activity – camwhoring while waiting for the food!







Iced Chocolate


Chicken Curry Masala Wrap


Chicken Lasagna


Lastly, Crème Brûlée!


Love the atmosphere.
A little bit let down was the lack of food options but we were still happy with our orders.


I am so excited because I have good news to share!
That is… my mom is coming to visit me very soon!!! Yay!!! So excited and looking forward for her arrival.

Count down… 9 days to go!

No comments: