Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mount Buller

Mount Buller is emerging as Australia's best all season alphine resort. It offers 18 kilometres of trails as well as wide, open space above the tree line. The longest skil trail is 2.5km with an average snowfall of 1.5m. Yeah, this weekend we went to Mount Buller!!! It tooks 3.5hours to get there. Here we go...






Queing for Blue Buller chair lift (cable car)...and it is very cold!

On the lift...is was snowing heavily!

Most of the people were skiing but I am not. I was just sighseeing but I think it was fun after saw people skiing. I will try next time...


Finally we reached the Blue Buller Station. Its getting colder and snowing...not really can see cleary!


Wow...it's snowing! = ) Can you see the snow? (The white dot)





The snow is getting heavier...and windy too!


Those houses were covered by snow and ice...


We went into this Bar and had hot chocolate and lunch too as it was too cold!

Then we continued our "jorney" in this snow mountain...hehehe

Behind me is the roof top of the hotel. I took out my glove to make a snow ball. See...= )




In the progress of doing a big snow ball...

Done, get ready...
Hehe...going to throw to camera man...wahahahaha



I wrote my name on the snow...can you see that?? See carefully...







Hohoho...it was nice to lay down on the snow...





We stayed on top of the mountain for 4 hours and its time to go back. On the way walking down to the car park, we saw a weird snow man...haha

Trying to step in the snow...

Again, we saw another snow man that with "cucumber" under his belly...hahahaha. Do you know what is that??? = P


That was my weekend short holiday. Next visit to Mount Buller, I will try to learn the ski. I think it would be fun!!! Again, weekend is over...it is too quick!

No comments: