Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blueberry & Sultana Bran Muffins


As you know muffins is very fatty as the ingredients include butter. I found that there's a muffin mix which is 98% fat free. I am so happy because muffins is one of my favorite food. So I decided to buy the muffin mix and bake it. Here's my muffins baking process...


Ingredients - Muffins mix, 150ml water, 2/3 sultana Bran (Optional)


Steps:

**Preheat oven to moderate.

**Place muffin mix, water and sultana bran into mixing bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are combined (approximately 1 minute). Divide batter evenly between muffin cups.

**Bake for 20-25 minutes. Muffins are baked if they spring back when lightly touched in the centre.


Another delicious idea...Blueberry & Oat Muffins

**Prepare muffins as directed above, adding 1/4 cup rolled oats to muffin batter. Divide batter evenly between muffin cups.










Yeahhh, this is Blueberry & Sultana Bran Muffins that I baked. No doubt, it taste good! :P

No comments: