Recently, I am “addicted” with baking. My mind keeps thinking what to bake for the next…so tonight I had baked this strawberry cake for tomorrow’s breakfast. = )
50g butter (at room temperature)
½ cup sugar
¼ cup milk
1 cup self-raising flour
1 tsp of baking powder1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 cup chopped strawberries
What to do
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add in eggs and milks and beat until well combined.
2. Sift in flour and beat until smooth.
3. Add in chopped strawberries and mix well.
4. Pour the batter into baking pan and bake for 30mins.
5. Remove from oven and let it cool before removing from the pan.