Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Morning

It was raining outside… the weather was damn cold too! Out of sudden, I wanted to have a cup of hot coffee and a plate of American breakfast! I felt sorry for hubby as I dragged him out of his cozy bed to accompany me for breakfast. :P

We went to Degraves Street, the street beside my home. There were a few cafés serving “delicious” breakfast. We decided to have our breakfast at Café Andiamo.






Caffe Latte
Black Tea



Cold (*_*)


Eggs Benedict
2 poached eggs on a English muffin, spinach topped with hollandaise sauce with Ham

Vegetarian Breakfast
2 fried eggs, tomato, hash brown, mushrooms and baked beans on ciabatta


I felt satisfied with my breakfast. They were so yummy especially the hollandaise sauce which was awesome!!! I love it so much. What a lovely Sunday morning! ^_^

No comments: