Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up with buddies

It’s been 2 weeks since I went back to Malaysia to celebrate CNY. Honestly, 2 weeks break definitely aren’t enough for me! So much to catch up… I want more. Can somebody turn the clock backward? :P



Section #1 Lunch at Tao (7 Feb 2010)


We used to be strangers working together at Dell. As time passed, we knew each other better and our friendship grow.

When we met up with each other, the laughter will always be around! Well, not a quiet laugh but a noisy and loud one which will catch everyone’s eyes! Haha… for us, we don’t give a shit about them, we just enjoy ourselves instead... and, one last thing, “gossiping” always cheers us up!!! Wahahaha...
First of all, I would like to thank Fernny for organizing the lunch at Tao and I was so glad to see you all.


Alright, it is time to share some beautiful photos of us and some yummylicious food.

    Bee Bee ~ Me ~ Patricia ~ Alex

                      Bee Bee n' Me

                     A big huge from Ann

    Hui Yean ~ Fernny ~ Hoon Hoon ~ Florence

                      Hoon Hoon n' Florence


Below are some delicious food that we ordered xx times as they were just too yummy and we cannot resist.
I'll just let the photos do the talking...





It's time to give away the souvenir from aussieland!!!


Picture #1 : They were disscussing how they wanted to pose!
Picture #2 :  Finally Pat, Ann and Hui Yean posed the same way but not Fernny?haha


Lastly, group picture time! Everyone say "Cheeseeeee"





***********************************************



Section #2 Dinner at Canton – I

I wanted to get a dress for my wedding dinner on 17th Feb and BB offered to bring me to Qbay to do some shopping.
With no luck, I didn't’ managed to get anything that night but I enjoyed the food that BB intro to me which is Restaurant Canton – I. We enjoyed each other's company with some simple yet delicious food. What a relaxing catch up!





    Our orders...


I love this “piggy bun” the most. They are so cute, aren’t they?
Unfortunately they will be eaten by us soon! Hehe…


BB suggested that we eat the piggy part by part as you can see the photo below.


... and lastly left the nose! So cruel, huh. :D


No comments: