Thursday, February 25, 2010

One day “adventure” at penang with mom

Shopping day with mom, our shopping destination was Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall.

Destination #1 – Gurney
Before we started our shopping journey, we had our lunch at this beautiful ambiance Taiwanese restaurant.

They have another branch at Pulau Tikus that me and BB used to go for lunch while we worked at Dell previously. Their food is delicious yet the price is reasonable too.

We ordered a lunch set and a side dish – egg pancake which is my favorite (must order every time I visit this restaurant)!




Nice and comfy environment...



Our orders...



Mom and I

Destination #2 – Queensbay Mall
After shopping at Gurney Plaza, we went to pick up my little brother at his hostel and off we went to Queensbay Mall.

With no luck at all, continuously 2 days I didn't get any but mom did buy lots of stuffs. Gosh…

While I was still searching for stuffs, we passed by Canton – I restaurant. Little brother complained that he wanted to take a rest. Hence, we decided to settle down for our early dinner. As I was still not hungry, I had ordered myself a custard bun and a dessert. Mom and brother shared the egg with tofu and a plate of chicken that was served with rice.



My hobby : camwhoring while waiting for the food.


Our orders...


Oooohh… the bun and the dessert really made my day! I’ve forgotten about the unhappiness (no luck with shopping) and enjoyed my food. Haha, delicious food will always cheer me up. That’s the reason why I am becoming xxx (you know what I am talking about, right?) hahahaha...


Camwhoring AGAIN... =P



Little brother and I (do we look alike?)



The end for the day...

2 comments:

Tempress said...

That was a beautiful restaurant. Where was it? You look a bit like your brother but a lot like your mom. Your mom looks young I thought she was your friend at first.

Evelyn said...

Thanks for the compliment. = )
The restaurants are located in the shopping mall. First one is at Gurney Plaza and the second one is at Queensbay Mall.