Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lunch @ Jacques Reymond Restaurant

I know I haven’t been blogging recently, my apologies. Well, I am back now. =)

My apologies again as this post is backdated to March! Teehee

We had lunch at one of Melbourne’s best restaurant - Jacques Reymond which had been named as The Age’s Good Food Guide - Restaurant Of The year 2010”. The service was excellent, it was comfortable and has beautiful atmosphere, and of course the food was sensational!

Let me start to show you some snapshots before we started our yummylicous lunch! Enjoy~







I like the way the butter is presented as this kinda presentation is not usual.


Complimentary bread




Woops… I barely can remember the name for all the dishes that we had. So I will just let the pictures do the talking ok?!








Desserts time!



My all time favourite – Latte


Petits fours


Overall it was an amazing lunch and I would definitely recommend you to visit this restaurant and it is a perfect place for a special occasion. Do check it out yo!

Okay, I might have to stop blogging for sometimes because I am going back to Malaysia for a few days then I will be travelling to Europe for a month!!! How exiting huh?! 5 more days to go… can’t wait to escape from work and back to my lovely home to see my parents and brothers and of course my dear friends! Ciao.

No comments: