Monday, April 23, 2012

I’m back!!!

Sorry for the hiatus for nearly a year!

People say after long holidays, our body will be like a battery – fully recharged… but it seems like mine is totally the other way round. I’ve been so lazy… lack of mood to do anything like blogging, photo-ing, baking and even working! Ha!

Anyway, I am back now!
I should continue to blog about my life over here so that my mother wouldn’t keep nagging about it. :P

Hmm… where should l start? Well, I think I shall start by sharing some of the photos of my Europe trips with ya all! Beware, there are heaps of photos! :)

By the way, I will be going back home again this May!!! Exactly a year!!! Time flies eh… hopefully this time I won’t be “lazy” to update my blog again. **fingers crossed**


Our first stop: United Kingdom: London













Second stop: Italy: Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice









































Third stop: Greece: Athens
















Fourth stop: Germany: Berlin





Fifth stop: Switzerland: Zurich, Lucern, Geneva













And lastly: France: Paris





















Well, that's all for now. Definitely will update more frequent from now on! J

No comments: