Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re-visit Antarctica Penguins

The last time we went to Melbourne aquarium to see the Antarctica penguins were 6 months ago. We didn’t have any plan for the day so we went to check out the penguins! ^_^ In addition, we tried to utilize our one year memberships.

Our journey started with a yummy breakfast! We had our breakfast at Central Place which is located behind my apartment. There were a few cafés serving breakfast in that street and it was hard for me to choose which one to go to as their menus were almost the same! Hence, I decided to simply pick one!

I miss the hollandaise sauce so I ordered a breakfast that served with this sauce. Well, they were yummy and I am satisfied! = ) I read an article that a person who eat breakfast will feel better and perform better at work. It is not a good idea to skip breakfast as eating a good breakfast will sets the tone for the rest of the day. So, breakfast is very important!










Oh yeah! This is my favorite!



We reached the aquarium at about 10.45am and the feeding time was at 11.00 am. You can see most of the penguins were swimming in the pool. According to the staffs, the pool had been closed for few days and the penguins were so excited to have the pool back again. The penguins know it was lunch time so they walked towards the staffs who were carrying a bucket of fish.







Lunch time!!!
Come come... eat the fish!

"Hmm... we were satisfied with our lunch! Let's have a walk!" :P


"Oooh... it was so hard to climb up there... "





See, the stingray was smiling to me! (*o*)

~The End~

No comments: