Friday, August 7, 2009

Eating Out – Thai Restaurant

Craving for Tomyam soup! Friday evening after work, I decided to pamper myself so I skipped my fitness class. :P We stepped into this Thai restaurant – Sawasdee located in Little Burke Street.




The restaurant is mainly designed with timber and some nice lighting. There was a pianist playing piano at the corner. I reckon he played very well. = )



For Entrée, we ordered Poo Cha (I think it is the combination of crap meat and some potato as I forgot the ingredients stated in the menu) and Poh Peah (Spring Roll).
Our main courses are Tom Yam Goong (Tomyam Soup), Gaeng Keo Wahn (Beef Green Curry), Phat Sawadee (Stir Fried Spicy Fish) and Phat Si-Ew (Stir Fried Rice Noodle).
Poo Cha

Poh Peah (Spring Roll)

Tom Yam Goong (Tomyam Soup)


Phat Sawadee (Stir Fried Spicy Fish)

Gaeng Keo Wahn (Beef Green Curry)

Phat Si-Ew (Stir Fried Rice Noodle)

Overall, the food was yummy and the environment was nice too! The only problem was we had to wait for ages for the food to arrive. After the entrée, we waited for nearly 45 minutes for our main course… (>_<)

No comments: