Thursday, March 11, 2010

CNY Celebration, Gathering with friends and Valentine’s dinner @ Hard Rock

How was you celebration of Chinese New Year, people?

Mine was fully occupied as there were too much to catch up with family and friends since we missed the CNY celebration in Malaysia last year. That was my first time ever didn’t manage to celebrate CNY with my family. How sad…

Frankly, Chinese New Year is not a big “hoo ha” for me (before I left home). Now I really miss this festive season so much. I regret that I didn’t appreciate this festive season previously. How stupid was I???

Gratefully, I was able to celebrate CNY 2010 with my family and friends. I really appreciate every moment when I stayed in Malaysia. I enjoyed all the festivities, yummylicious CNY snacks, catching up with friends and some gambling too! Haha… unfortunately I had no luck with that.

Now, let me share with you what have I done during CNY back in Malaysia.



Activities #1

On the 2nd day of CNY, we welcomed lion dance at my grandparents’ house. Chinese believe that this will bring more good luck into the house. HUAT ar!!!


Activities #2

On the same day but at night time, met up with my “old” buddies – Chia Chia and Choon Min.

We got to know each other since we were very young and we had so much to talk about after not seeing each other for almost 2 years. Ended up we went home at about 2:00am in the morning.

Well, tired… but worth it! = )


Activities #3

We’ had our late Valentine’s dinner at Hard Rock Hotel, Starz Diner on day 5 of Chinese New Year.


Now we arrived to a rather empty Starz Diner, probably it was late for dinner as we reached there at about 9.0pm. Ha ha.

We were located outdoor as inside was a little bit too cold for us. Outdoor views…










We started with dinner rolls. It was so soft and warm!


Our orders were...











After dinner, some exercise to do – photo shooting session! =D






It was a great night out, dear. Thanks a lot for the ride and your company for the whole 2 weeks. Hope to see you soon.


Luv ya. xoxo

No comments: